Thursday 9 April 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Black Ops 3: RUMORS! Map Creator, 16vs16, Exo Suits & More

Black Ops 3

Black Ops 3
With Call of Duty Black Ops 3 right around the corner, rumors and speculations are running wild like a California wild fire. As we all know, we are in the month where leaks and reveals take place on what the next Call of Duty is going to be about and more important, the name of the game itself. With the three year development cycle, I am over joyed with what Treyarch is going to bring us. It wasn’t till Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 that I really fell in love with Treyarch and to see what they did with that game in the matter of a single year was impressive. Now that we have been waiting three years for David Vonderhaar and his crew of minions to create another great Call of Duty has me hyped.
Moving on the to rumors:
  • Current-gen only
  • campaign looks better than Advanced Warfare
  • campaign to be open-world but still linear (kinda like GTAV)
  • “Jetpacks and/or Exos”
  • Switch to different characters in singleplayer (like GTAV)
  • Exo-suits will have a wall running ability
  • Zombies to have stand alone map packs, Raven to assist
  • Custom map editor for private lobbies only and ability to share
  • Pick 13 returning but no upgradable scorestreaks
  • Dynamic weather and elements on all maps this time
  • Raid and Nuketown remakes
  • maps are larger than Advanced Warfare
  • 16vs16 and 32vs32.
I know what you all are thinking, “there is no way any of this is true.” Well, I think some of it might be personally. Let’s break it down a little. Last gen consoles is old news and for a developer to move on and do great things they need to work on and with the best systems to give us the best experience. At the end of the day that’s what it’s all about right, the experience and enjoyment you have while immersing yourself into a character.
The 16v16 and 32v32 I don’t think will ever happen. My main reason behind that is dedicated servers. Till that day comes I don’t see anything more then 6v6 or 9v9. Call of Duty, Treyarch, and everyone else talks about “hybrid dedicated servers” and all that mumbo jumbo but in reality dedicated servers are nowhere unless you are playing Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline.
I’d love to see Nuketown come back more then raid personally because Nuketown is Black Ops if you know what I mean. When I think of Call of Duty: Black Ops I think of two thing, Zombies, and Nuketown. I’d love to see what type of new twist they can but on the map and spice it up a bit. Raid, well… I’d like to see Raid, Firing Rang, and Stadium in some type of DLC but not right off the bat.
Other then all that I think we will all agree that its to soon to say anything is set in stone but I like the direction if any of this is true. Let us know in the comments below and on Twitter what you think about this. Also be sure to follow our Twitter and LIKE our Facebook page so that you can stay connected and make it easier to share with friends and family on social media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment